When appearing for a testing appointment bring two (2) forms of identification, one of which MUST be a photo ID along with your test registration letter from the Certification Board.
Registrants will receive your test registration letter, directions to the testing site and other information two weeks prior to the test date.
Dates are tentative based on room availability. Exact date will be published below. Dates subject to change without notice.
Requests for additional copies of test results: There will be a $25 charge for copies of lost test results after the first mailing following the exams. If the first copy was never received, you must notify the Board within 90 days of the test exam date to receive a copy without charge. Send a $25 check or money order, along with your name, address and date of the exam.
Traditional written test for Written Test. You must register by November 1st.
- ADC (LCADC/CADC) Licensed Clinical or Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor. All applicants registering for the LCADC/CADC exam must first be approved by the Division of Consumer Affairs. The Certification Board cannot allow anyone to take the ADC exam without first being approved.
- AADC Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- ADC Spanish Language (LCADC/CADC)
- PS Certified Prevention Specialist (CPS)
- CS Certified Clinical Supervisor (CCS)
- CJP Certified Criminal Justice Professional (CCJP)
- CDP Certified Co-occurring Disorder Professional (CCDP).