Requisition #: 19-1485
Gateway Foundation Corrections is dedicated to rebuilding the lives of incarcerated individuals struggling with substance use disorders. In addition to a competitive salary, Gateway offers employees health benefits, dental insurance, career advancement, training and development, and on-site supervised hours for certification and licensure.
• Completes comprehensive assessments of clients’ substance abuse history and treatment requirements, and develops individualized treatment plan.
• Provides individual and group counseling and may facilitate didactic groups.
• Documents treatment and discharge plans, and clients’ progress and responses to treatment; and maintains related records and charts.
• Performs case management and contributes to client care monitoring.
SHITFT: Sunday (7:30AM – 4:00PM) and Monday through Thursday (12:30 – 9:00PM)
• High school diploma/GED required; Associates Degree desired including or supplemented by (30) semester hour credits in social work, sociology, health, nursing, psychology, rehabilitation, or counseling, or any combination.
• 100 hours documented clinical training in counseling theory and practice (must include Assessment –Domain I and Counseling – Domain II).
• Must have at least six (6) months previous clinical experience in the substance abuse treatment field.
• Must obtain NJDOC clearance
• Experience in a corrections environment a plus.
***Please Click on the Link Below to Apply: