ALCOHOL & DRUG COUNSELOR - WRIGHTSTOWN, NJ.
Req. # 18-0821
Gateway Foundation Corrections is dedicated to rebuilding the lives of incarcerated individuals struggling with substance use disorders. In addition to a competitive salary, Gateway offers employees health benefits, dental insurance, career advancement, training and development, and on-site supervised hours for certification and licensure.
• Completes comprehensive assessments of clients’ substance abuse history and treatment requirements, and develops individualized treatment plan.
• Provides individual and group counseling and may facilitate didactic groups.
• Documents treatment and discharge plans, and clients’ progress and responses to treatment; and maintains related records and charts.
• Performs case management and contributes to client care monitoring.
• At least six (6) months previous clinical experience in the substance abuse treatment field and 100 hours documented clinical training in counseling theory and practice required (must include Assessment – Domain I and Counseling – Domain II).
• Must be able to obtain New Jersey Department of Corrections clearance.
Tuesday-Friday 12:30pm-9:00pm and Saturday 7:30am-4:00pm