Req. # 19-0004
• At various program sites, completes admission into treatment program by conducting interviews of clients or their representatives to obtain relevant information and complete comprehensive assessments.
Shift: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
• High school diploma/GED required; Associates Degree desired including or supplemented by (30) semester hour credits in social work, sociology, health, nursing, psychology, rehabilitation, or counseling, or any combination.
• 100 hours documented clinical training in counseling theory and practice (must include Assessment – Domain I and Counseling – Domain II).
• Must have at least six (6) months previous clinical experience in the substance abuse treatment field.
• Must obtain NJDOC clearance
• Experience in a corrections environment a plus.
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets