Requisition # 19-0772
Gateway Foundation Corrections is dedicated to rebuilding the lives of incarcerated individuals struggling with substance use disorders. In addition to a competitive salary, Gateway offers employees health benefits, dental insurance, career advancement, training and development, and on-site supervised hours for certification and licensure.
At various program sites, completes admission into treatment program by conducting interviews of clients or their representatives to obtain relevant information and complete comprehensive assessments.
Shift: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
• High school diploma/GED required; Associates Degree desired including or supplemented by (30) semester hour credits in social work, sociology, health, nursing, psychology, rehabilitation, or counseling, or any combination.
• 100 hours documented clinical training in counseling theory and practice (must include Assessment – Domain I and Counseling – Domain II).
• Must have at least six (6) months previous clinical experience in the substance abuse treatment field.
• Must obtain NJDOC clearance
• Experience in a corrections environment a plus.
Please Click on the link below to Apply:
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets
•Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.
•Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.