Gateway Foundation Corrections is dedicated to rebuilding the lives of incarcerated individuals struggling with substance use disorders. In addition to a competitive salary, Gateway offers employees health benefits, dental insurance, career advancement, training and development, and on-site supervised hours for certification and licensure.
• Completes admission into treatment program by conducting interviews of clients or their representatives to obtain relevant information and complete comprehensive assessments.
• Develops and implements complex treatment plans for clients with dual diagnoses, social or mental health issues.
• Serves as professional resource to other Counselors in resolving complex intake problems, and provides clinical supervision (if qualified) and guidance as needed.
• Develops and conducts in-service and continuing education programs for treatment staff.
SHIFT: Monday-Friday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
• Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, mental health counseling, or SUD counseling; or equivalent education and life experience, with a minimum of 100 hours documented clinical training in counseling theory and practice.
• 4 years prior experience in SUD treatment with at least one year experience working with dual-diagnosed clients.
• In-depth knowledge of SUD assessments and diagnoses, treatment planning, and admission procedures; and the ability to serve as a professional resource to others in resolving complex case issues.
• CADC minimum required; LPC, LCADC, LCSW preferred.
• Some travel required and must obtain NJDOC clearance.
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets