Under the direction of the Corporate Director of Program Services is responsible for assisting with the oversight of program activities including but not limited to program development and enhancement and quality improvement activities ensuring that activities of the programs are both consistent with the strategic plan of the organization and capable of consistently meeting accreditation standards.
- Evaluating existing curriculum and programs and making recommendations to better address the needs of the organization/ populations
- Oversight for licensed substance use disorder programs
- Implementing evidence based programming and developing cutting edge curriculum to remain competitive in the market
- Establishing strategic plans for programs and services to address emerging trends and/or current social needs to ensure longevity and viability of the agency
- Planning, organizing and overseeing new program implementations
- Obtaining and maintaining accreditation as required for individual programs
- Coordinating quality assurance to monitor and evaluate quality of program operations on a consistent basis; implementing quality improvement measures as needed
- Ensuring that the duties of this position are performed in accordance with contract, ACA, licensure, and corporate standards
- Organizing resources and establishing goals and objectives to achieve desired outcomes
- Establishing and maintaining a productive relationship with contracting agency and community representatives
- Generating accurate, complete and timely reports as required by the company and contracting agencies
- Understanding, enforcing and monitoring compliance with company policies and procedures
- Being responsible for appropriate inter/intra agency communications at all levels
- Maintaining acceptable attendance and meeting all physical requirements
- Required to perform all assigned ACA related duties
- Required to attend assigned and/or mandatory training classes in accordance with Kintock training policies
- Frequent travel to each Kintock location (Newark/Bridgeton, NJ and Philadelphia, PA). Position based out of Ft. Washington, PA.
- Accepting other work related duties assigned by the Chief Operating Officer/Corporate Director
Bachelor’s Degree in social service, or related field, with a Master’s Degree and advanced licensure preferred (LAC, LSW, CADC or higher). Or…Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in a helping profession, and eligible for a LPC, LCSW and LCADC.