At Atlantic Health System we’ve been recognized as one of the nation’s leading healthcare systems by some of the most prestigious organizations in the country. We are confident that you will find success within the Atlantic Health System which has been named for the 13th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. Here you will find a collaborative culture and quality care that exemplifies the value we place on our patients their families and our team members.
We’re seeking a Manager, ABH to join our Hackettstown Medical Center team in the Behavioral Health Department.
- Provide administrative oversight of the HMC OP substance program and system SUD programs to include fiscal, clinical and administrative operations
- Serve as the ABH system substance use disorder manager providing administrative and clinical leadership
- Master’s degree in social work or psychology (License required)
- Two years of full-time, administrative or supervisory experience in a substance use disorder treatment facility
- Certified Clinical Supervisor preferred or commitment to enter into a path to obtain
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For more information and to apply, visit https://careers-atlantichealth.icims.com/jobs/45409/manager-%2cabh%2c-behavioral-health-department/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=761&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.