SERV Behavioral Health System, Inc. is looking to hire full-time Case Managers who will Interact regularly with clinical staff, RN/APN/NP and the Psychiatrist regarding client issues and the provision of care.
Are you ready to establish your career in human services with a respected nonprofit organization that provides opportunities for growth? Do you thrive as part of a dedicated and motivated team? Are you passionate about creating positive change in your community by serving individuals with Mental Health Disabilities? If so, we encourage you to apply!
We also offer excellent benefits, including medical, a 401(k) plan, paid personal days, paid sick days, paid vacations, tuition reimbursement, and more!
At SERV, you can expect to be treated with respect and dignity. We embrace a safe and diverse environment and promote our people on their merits, rather than on their tenure. You can expect to be rewarded for your performance based on what you can personally control or influence.”
As a Case Manager you will provide support/linkage to any external medical, housing, veteran and education services providers according to the treatment plan. You will be required to complete documentation, provide comprehensive case management, set up appointments and collaborate with collateral care providers, advocate for client's needs. The Case Manager will coordinate effective communication between all team members and will function as a member of the clinical treatment team.
- Preferred specialized knowledge:
- Vocation (employment, education, or volunteerism)
- Community Inclusion & Family Inclusion
- Health and Wellness
- Housing and Mainstream benefits
- Substance Abuse
- Courts Legal
- Knowledge in provision of direct care services to mentally ill population with demonstrated competency in current principles and practices of behavioral health care.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a human services setting
Education And Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mental Health field. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC)