Legacy Healing Center is searching for a Case Manager who is empathic, compassionate, energetic, has a strong work ethic, can multi task, who truly care and are passionate addiction professionals. We are currently beginning the talent search and vetting process.
He/she works with the treatment team to plan and coordinate the client's movement through the continuum of care.
- Coordinates the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for patients, from admission to discharge
- Monitors care and acts as a liaison between patient/family, and healthcare personnel.
- Evaluates the needs of the patient, the resources available, and recommends and facilitates the plan for the best outcome
- Develops a discharge plan that provides the best available resources to meet ongoing patient needs and that encourages compliance with medical advice.
- Identifies patient care issues and supports the clinicians with the implementation of new clinical pathways to improve quality of care.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Two years (2) of experience as Case Manager
* Chemical Dependency experience
* Proven working experience in case management
* Previous experience with psychological aspects of care
* Effective communication skills
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
* Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
* Compassionate with team working skills
* Must be proficient in Kipu