Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements and maintains the Integrated Behavioral Health program's philosophy, principles, and procedures in all facets of performance.
- Provide services and conduct self in a manner consistent with the profession Code of Ethics.
- Assess or provide therapy, counseling, intervention and/or education to clients in a professional manner.
• Provide clinically appropriate treatment based on mental health assessment and treatment plans.
• Complete timely and accurate documentation. Meet audited tested requirements.
- Assure continuous reimbursable sessions for assigned clients.
- Fully participate in staff development opportunities offered to enhance professional growth, especially to maintain the license, certification, or identified program performance skills.
- Participate in planned supervision and case consultation conferences. Come prepared with an agenda and keep the supervisor informed.
Must have CADC Certification OR at least 2 years of relevant experience while obtaining the CADC certification.