CERTIFIED /LICENSED ALCOHOL & DRUG COUNSELOR - WRIGHTSTOWN, NJ
Requisition # 19-0771
Gateway Foundation Corrections is dedicated to rebuilding the lives of incarcerated individuals struggling with substance use disorders. In addition to a competitive salary, Gateway offers employees health benefits, dental insurance, career advancement, training and development, and on-site supervised hours for certification and licensure.
• Completes comprehensive assessment of clients’ substance abuse history and treatment requirements and develops individualized treatment plan.
• Provides individual and group counseling and may facilitate didactic groups.
• Documents treatment/discharge plans and clients’ progress and responses to treatments; maintains related records and charts.
• Performs case management and contributes to client care monitoring.
SHIFT: Sunday 7:30 am – 4:00 pm and Monday-Thursday 12:30pm-9:00pm
CADC or LCADC required. QUALIFICATIONS: • Must have at least 2 years experience in a recognized substance abuse disorder treatment agency.
• Bachelor’s Degree desired, including or supplemented by credits in social work, sociology, health, nursing, psychology, rehabilitation, or counseling.
• Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is preferred. • Experience in a corrections environment a plus.
• Must be able to obtain New Jersey Department of Corrections clearance.
Sun 7:30am-4:00pm Monday-Thursday12:30pm-9:00pm
*$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS IS AVAILABLE*
***Please click on the link below to Apply:
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets