Requisition # 19-1319
CERTIFIED /LICENSED ALCOHOL & DRUG COUNSELOR - WRIGHTSTOWN, NJ
• Completes comprehensive assessment of clients’ substance abuse history and treatment requirements and develops individualized treatment plan.
• Provides individual and group counseling and may facilitate didactic groups.
• Documents treatment/discharge plans and clients’ progress and responses to treatments; maintains related records and charts.
• Performs case management and contributes to client care monitoring.
$1000 sign on bonus
SHIFT: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
***Please Click on the Link below to Apply:
CERTIFICATION REQUIRED: CADC or higher
• Must have at least 2 years experience in a recognized substance abuse disorder treatment agency.
• Bachelor’s Degree desired, including or supplemented by credits in social work, sociology, health, nursing, psychology, rehabilitation, or counseling.
• Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is required.
• Experience in a corrections environment a plus.
• Must be able to obtain New Jersey Department of Corrections clearance.
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets
•Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.
•Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.