Clarity Treatment Center, LLC is an Outpatient Drug Treatment facility providing outpatient non-intensive and intensive treatment to patients with SUD and MH conditions. We strongly believe in a holistic approach to treatment and looking for individual that will have same perspective on this devastating disease. We are seeking compassionate individual who is dedicated to this field and empowered by challenge of working with this population.
Candidate must be a certified master level clinician with work experience in a supervisory role for at minimum 2 years.
1. Experienced and Knowledgeable in NJSAMS/ASAM
2. Excellent communication and writing skills
4. Able to utilize team building management model
5. Flexible with work schedule
6. Able to work under pressure and multitask
7. Experience with NJ legal system and population referred by legal entities
8. Able to communicate with outside agencies, provide presentations and coordinate with partners on treatment and programming
9. Able to develop new treatment tracks, revise curricula, oversee day to day program activities
10.Be a team leader, supervisor and peer to program staff.