- Expected to make complex clinical decisions and to intervene in potentially life threatening clinical situations.
- Familiarity with recovery from alcohol/drug addiction. An in depth knowledge of substance use disorders and recovery is essential to this position.
- Experience and enthusiasm about working with diverse populations. Our department and program are committed to removing barriers to care for underserved populations.
• Possesses LCSW or LPC.
• Five (5) years experience in treatment for alcohol and other drug problems.
• Bilingual ability.
• Experience with severe and complex psychopathology.
• Experience, familiarity with University mental health multi-disciplinary work
• Masters Degree in counseling, psychology, social work, or related field. LCADC licensure preferred at the time of hire. LCADC required within 2 years of obtaining position.
• A minimum of two (2) years experience in treatment for alcohol and other drug problems.
APPLY HERE: https://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/182369