Requisition # 19-1178
Review clinical treatment activities, results and documentation.
Ensure compliance with program and Foundation standards and objectives, and applicable contracts & regulations.
Participate in developing program budgets, goals and policies.
Ensure effective implementation & administration of same.
Su – Th; back-up days and weekend
Weekday 12:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Weekend 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree. Graduation from an accredited college or university with Bachelor’s degree including or supplemented by (30) semester hour credits in social work, sociology, health, nursing, psychology, rehabilitation, or counseling, or any combination.
• Must have three (3) years of experience at a recognized substance use disorder treatment agency
• LPC, CCS preferred
• Minimum three (3) years supervisory experience.
• NJ LCADC; physician (certified by ASAM) or a psychiatrist; a New Jersey certified advanced practice nurse, licensed psychologist, licensed clinical social worker, licensed marriage and family therapist or licensed professional counselor, all of whom shallbe certified as clinical supervisors by ICRC member boards.
• Must obtain NJ DOC clearance.
To Apply Please Click on the Link Below: