The Clinical Supervisor will be
- Responsible for planning, organizing, directing and controlling the management and delivery of quality patient services related to administrative and support activities within a defined substance abuse treatment program.
- Review clinical treatment activities, results and documentation
- Ensure compliance with program and agency standards and objectives, and applicable contracts and regulations.
- Participate in developing program budgets, goals, and policies.
- Ensure effective implementation and administration of same.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience
- Must have a LCADC/LPC, CCS