Position Overview: The Clinical Supervisor/Clinical Director is responsible for the supervision and quality assurance of all clinical services provided by Legacy Healing Center including the training and supervision of all clinical staff. The Clinical Supervisor/Clinical Director works directly with upper management relating to the program and clinical services provided.
• Responsible for the oversight, supervision, and quality assurance of all mental health and AOD clinical services including both record-keeping and direct services.
• Ensure clinical services are in compliance with county, state, and federal regulatory agencies.
• Ensure adherence to the required HIPAA and documentation requirements as identified by county, state, and federal regulatory agencies.
• Review treatment plans, case notes, and written correspondence to verify that such documents meet county, state, and federal agency standards.
• Facilitate team Case Conference on a weekly basis to ensure coordinated implementation of treatment plans and service.
• Evaluate all clinical staff quarterly.
• Participate in management team meetings.
• Perform other clinical and supervisory duties as assigned.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: Mild to Medium
Academic and Vocational Experience:
Master’s Degree from an accredited school in social work, marriage and family therapy, psychology, counseling, nursing, or related field, LCADC, CCS.
Program development and evaluation skills. exceptional organizational, oral communication and writing skills.
5 years of experience in AOD/behavioral/mental health field.