Family Intervention Service a Division of Center for Family Services is seeking a part time Clinician for Therapeutic Supervised Visitation Program (TSVP). This position entails providing therapeutic supervised visitation for families whose children have been removed from their parent's care and are involved with DCP&P. The Clinician will also be responsible for providing case management for these families. Close collaboration with DCP&P is required.
Location: Morris County
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly for individual and team supervision
- Collaboration with DCP&P and attend monthly staffing
- Carry cases per program requirements
- Monitor case progress toward goal achievement
- Practice sound clinical and case management judgement
- Submit and maintain paperwork as per agency expectations
- Must be available for on-call (evenings and weekends) rotating basis
Job Requirements (Qualifications):
- Masters Degree required
- Must have professional license LAC /LPC /LSW /LCSW.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal,organization and assessment skills.
- Excellent writing skills and computer literate.
- Must be energetic, reliable, and able to work as part of a team.
- Must be culturally sensitive to work with diverse populations.
- Valid NJ driver's license, reliable transportation and ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Evening availability required.