- A behavioral health organization is looking for an individual with LSW/LCSW or LAC/LPC and LCADC certification to serve as a full-time Substance Abuse Counselor/ Mental Health Therapist. Work as part of a dynamic team dedicated to responding to the needs of individuals with substance use disorders and co-occurring and mental illness. Lead groups, Individual sessions, and perform assessments. Program Hours: Monday-Friday 3:00 PM to 9:00 pm. The facility is located in residential Clifton with parking available.
We are looking for an individual that is professional in demeanor and knowledgeable about addiction/recovery and DSM diagnoses and treatment. Candidates should have a working knowledge of CBT, DBT, and relapse prevention.
Dual Licensure is required for this position
- Active CADC/LCADC License
- Active LAC/ LSW, LPC /LCSW License
- Lead groups and individual sessions
- Perform Assessments in EHR and NJSAMS
- Collaborate with clients in developing and maintaining individualized and comprehensive treatment plans
- Develop and monitor client discharge/transfer plans to ensure movement to appropriate levels of care, communicate with the Director of Substance Abuse Services regarding emergent needs.
- Document all services in the Electronic Medical Record and intervals required by licensing and reimbursement entities.
- Work collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team.
Apply and upload your resume through this link