Schedule per week: Part Time 20 to 25 hrs (Weekends mandatory)
Location: Passaic, NJ
The Director is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of Passaic IDRC program; long-term program planning; and ensuring the provision of quality treatment and care for programs’ clients in accordance with the requirements of all regulating bodies, Straight & Narrow’s mission, vision, values and philosophy of treatment.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Oversee all operations of 12-Hour and 48-Hour IDRC programs at Passaic location
2. Supervise staff (administrative and counseling) including maintenance and
security of the facility, and ensure privacy practices are followed.
3. Attend all NJ Division of Alcoholism Intoxicated Driver Program (IDP),
treatment provider and staff supervision meetings as required. Hold staff meetings every 3-weeks and brief weekly meetings.
4. Conduct annual inspection of all IDRC affiliated treatment providers inPassaic
County to ensure quality of care, along with review of current credentials and
and insurances as required by IDP regulations. Ensure actions to cease
IDRC referrals to any agency that does not comply.
5. Submit annual requisition to IDP for numbers of 12-Hour and 48-Hour clients
and programs to be scheduled.
6. Ensure that all clients are screened for physical and mental appropriateness
for program attendance.
7. Ensure all clients receive program orientation.
8. Monitor speakers and deliver lectures in accordance with IDP curriculum
9. Ensure all clients are screened for treatment appropriateness and referred to outside programs appropriately when necessary.
10. Ensure all treatment evaluation documents are communicated to the treatment
provider in a timely manner.
11. Ensure daily treatment monitoring of allPassaicCountyresidents, and
out of state clients, who have been referred to treatment or A.A. by the IDRC.
12. Ensure reporting of non-compliance cases to the sentencing Court and IDP.
13. Submit monthly and yearly department reports to the Executive Director.
14. Ensure rescheduling of appropriate clients for 12-Hour and 48-Hour programs.
15. Act as liaison between clients, attorneys, treatment providers, and IDP.
16. Submit Annual Report to Passaic County Addiction Services.
17. Ensure IDRC is represented at Court’s request.
18. Continually seek current information regarding changes in DWI laws and
19. Attend monthly P.A.C.A.D.A. meetings at Passaic County Addiction Services.
20. Ensure supervisees keep employee files up to date according to Human Resource’s policies
21. Submit plan of supervision to Human Resources quarterly for counselors who are not
CADCs or LCADCs.
22. Follow all Electronic Health Records (EHR) policies.
23. Process department payroll, bi-weekly.
24. Retrieve Driving Abstracts for weekend program.
Masters Degree with 3 years experience in Substance Abuse treatment/Human Services and LCADC. Must have good interpersonal skills, supervising ability including ability to direct others appropriately and to prioritize, organize and delegate tasks. Must possess excellent working knowledge of computers.