Provides overall leadership and direction for the clinical team consistent within the agency's treatment philosophy under the direct supervision of the VP of Clinical Treatment Services.
Maintains an effective clinical organizational structure and delegates appropriately to provide the highest level of clinical care.
Demonstrates knowledge of administrative and clinical policies and procedures and effectively communicates these procedures clearly to staff.
Assists in employment selection process.
Maintains licensure requirements and completes continuing education requirements.
Provides staff support/training as needed.
Oversees staff documentation compliance within the record system in accordance with applicable standards.
Other duties as assigned.
Oversees and audits client charts.
• Knowledge of administrative office principles and practices, program development, implementation and evaluation.
• Ability to manage employees through multiple levels of supervision.
• Ability to develop a working team, motivate employees and manage in a team environment.
• Knowledge of a variety of advanced therapeutic methods, their techniques and application.
• Ability to exemplify the highest of professional standards and ethics and to demonstrate appropriate, effective, empathic service delivery.
• Skilled in individual counseling, family counseling, and/or group counseling as required for area of assignment.
• Skill in clinical case conceptualization as needed for area of assignment.
• Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both orally and in writing, as well as either speak or understand the Spanish language.
o Ability to react quickly and calmly in emergency situations.
• Master’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution with provision of a transcript confirming completion of a major field of study in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health, or Family Therapy
• LCADC or equivalent