Responsible for planning and preparing the screening and intake process on prospective clients as well as needed documents and/or related documentation for client’s files under the direct supervision of a licensed clinician.
Knowledge, Skills, Ability to:
• Bilingual in Spanish and English. Ability to speak, write and read in English;
• Ability to comprehend and demonstrate counseling competencies;
• Internet, email, word processing, graphics and multimedia, spreadsheets and databases;
• Computer Literacy of elemental computer operations;
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft, Excel, NJSAMS (DASIE/ASI/BioPsychoSocial/DSMV/LOCI where applicable and related Authorizations and Extensions), ZooBooks or EHR, Relias Training;
• Ability to work independently as well as under supervision;
• Ability to communicate effectively with all customers, vendors and government officials in a face to face, one to one setting, using the telephone, or in a group setting;
• Work cooperatively with others;
• Valid New Jersey Driver’s License in good standing;
• Travel as required.
Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LCADC) or Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC) with a Bachelor’s Degree preferred; and mental health experience a plus. Other combinations of experience and credentials that meets the requirements may be substituted.