Center for Family Services is seeking an Individual and Family In-Home Counselor for our Project First A Program. We are looking for a responsible and organized Counselor to provide in-home individual and family counseling, for DCP&P youth and their families, in Gloucester, Camden, Cumberland, Burlington, Atlantic, and Salem counties.r.
Location: Voorhees, NJ
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Individual and Family In-Home Counselor will provide direct counseling, case management, crisis intervention, and performing specialized activities and functions, as well as meeting regularly with the program supervisor. We are looking for Counselors who can provide a minimum of 10 hours a week. This is a fee-for-service position with flexible hours.
- The Counselor must have a Master's Degree
- This is a fee-for-service position with flexible hours
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working with children and families.
- Bi-lingual a plus.
- Current driver's license with a good driving record of at least three years
- Vehicle with current insurance and registration
Must have a minimum of 2 years working with children and families.