Family Intervention Services, Inc., a division of Center for Family Services is currently seeking fee for service clinicians for our Outpatient Program, Partners for Family Success in East Orange. The clinician must be available evening and/or Saturday hours and hold the following licensure: LSW, LCSW, LMFT or LPC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties for the position include but are not limited to:
- Embrace and demonstrate the mission, philosophy and values of FIS and Center for Family Services
- Provide counseling in the FIS office.
- Utilize interventions based on systemic, behavioral and cognitive modalities of treatment.
- Collaboratively develop individual and family service plans and goals which are behaviorally specific with the family.
- Provide crisis intervention as needed.
- Provide case management services by coordinating services to meet the needs of the family when necessary.
- Responsible for competing the paperwork (i.e. progress notes, treatment plans, other clinical paperwork, etc.) within required time frames in electronic health record.
- Develop a transition plan with families to assist with termination and ensure linkage to ongoing support.
- Master's level staff attend and participate in group clinical supervision as well as any required meetings as deemed necessary.
- Complete all necessary paperwork in electronic health record in a thorough, timely and professional manner.
- Complete all necessary billing paperwork in a timely manner.
- Maintain ethical and legal compliance.
- Master's degree in a related field (e.g., social work, counseling, psychology, psychiatric nursing, criminal justice, special education)
- A minimum of one year of experience working with children and families.
- Experience with crisis intervention.
- Energetic, creative and able to work independently
- Most hold a valid/current practice license in NJ
- Must have a valid driver's license and transportation
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office), ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and promote cultural sensitivity and strong leadership skills
A minimum of one year of experience working with children and families.
Experience with crisis intervention.