Family Intervention Services a division of Center for Family Services is seeking a full time Program Coordinator for the Passaic Mobile Response and Stabilization Services. The ideal candidate is energetic, creative, flexible, and ready to join a fast pace environment. The Program Coordinator provides supervision and over site to staff who provide crisis management and de-escalation services to youth and families in Passaic County.
Location: Passaic County
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide weekly individual and team supervision to CIS and be available for on-call supervision and/or back up crisis supervision.
- Identifies needs and provides ongoing staff training in a variety of clinical modalities (e.g., family systems, behavioral, cognitive, etc).
- Assign cases per program requirements.
- Ensure compliance with directives from supervisors.
- Monitors youth/family progress toward goal achievement.
- Coordinates school, court, etc meetings.
- Provide Field Supervision
- Responsible for on call on a rotating basis
- Attend community meetings/presentations as deemed appropriate
- Practice sound clinical (when appropriate to license) and administrative judgment and provide guidance to staff accordingly.
- Effectively act as a liaison between staff and all levels of administration.
- Make recommendations in hiring, disciplinary actions, promotion and termination in conjunction with Program Director.
- Conduct regular staff evaluations and oversee implementation of the Quality Assessment and Check In while providing staff with opportunities for leadership.
- Attends and participates in agency/office meetings.
- Serves as liaison between FIS and all referral sources.
- Maintains statistics to ensure the level of service is met.
- Ensures that all reports (required by program/service and FIS) are completed and submitted within designated time frames.
Job Requirements (Qualifications):
- Licensure as LPC/LCSW/LAC/LSW or an equivalent license from an accredited board.
- Master's degree in a related field (e.g., social work, counseling, psychology, criminal justice, special education)
- Experience with community relations and crisis intervention.
- Must be energetic, creative, and able to work as part of a community resource team, and be culturally competent and responsive.
- Must have a car, valid driver's license and pass a criminal background check
Experience with community relations and crisis intervention.