Center For Family Services is seeking a passionate, sincere and responsible person to join our team as The Program Coordinator for Survivors of Drug Abuse. This Program provides program management and direct clinical services. The Program Coordinator is responsible for the daily management of Survivors of Drug Abuse Program and the implementation of program performance. This key staff member manages the recruitment, training, scheduling, data collection, reporting, and coordination of program activities pertinent to the goals of the program. Clinical services include provision of on-site community and classroom interventions, short-term traumatic grief outreach services, and workshops.
Location: East Orange, New Jersey
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aligns with CFS philosophy that staffs are our greatest resource. Provides leadership to staff, and promotes a sense of agency with co-workers and staff, and communicates in ways that support agency mission and values
- Promotes and provides culturally competent client care and staff interactions that respond respectfully to the strengths and skills of diverse ethnicity and cultures, languages, socio-economic classes, disabilities, religions, genders, sexual orientation and other diversity related factors.
- Coordinate program activities
- Participate on community coalition meetings that strengthen the program and work toward meeting goals and objectives
- Collect and Review Data for trends and service delivery gaps
- Work closely with key stakeholders in assessing the program and identifying areas of growth
- Assess and identify new stakeholders to integrate the program within the community
- Coordinate linkages with internal and external platforms that bring awareness and resources to the community
Job Requirements (Qualifications):
- MSW, or MA in related field
- Credentials Required LSW, LAC, or equivalent
- Credentials Preferred: LCSW, MFT, LPC_
- At least three-year experience working with children and teens
- Experience working in grief and traumatic loss
- Knowledge in trauma informed care and substance abuse
- 2 years- experience in supervision and management
- Clearly communicate ideas in both written and verbal form
- Work a flexible schedule including evenings
- Valid driver's license in the state of his/her residence, insurance, and clean driving record
1. Do you have the compassion and skills to lead a team to work together, achieve personal and program goals, inspire creativity, and enhance employee experiences?
2. Are you a new Jersey Licensed Master's Level Clinician with the passion to provide HOPE to children, teens, adults, families, and communities impacted by substance use in their homes?
3. Do you enjoy being part of a TEAM made up of Professionally Licensed Clinicians from multiple disciplines that are creative and innovative in their approaches to guide inidividuals, families, and communities through a process of healing and recovery?
4. Do you want to be part of a growing organization made up of a dynamic team of professionals dedicated to improving lives?
5. Are you looking for a Full-Time management position with benefits?
6. If you answered yes to these questions, this may be the Coordinator Position for you.