SERV Behavioral Health System, Inc. is looking to hire a full-time Program Director whose responsibilities will include the collection of services needed to create access, stabilize people in crisis and provide the necessary treatment for those with the most serious, complex mental illnesses and substance use disorders.
We also offer excellent benefits, including medical, a 401(k) plan, paid personal days, paid sick days, paid vacations, tuition reimbursement, and more!
The Director ensures clinical, behavioral, and educational activities comply with accrediting bodies and funding sources. Works to ensure clinical and behavioral services meet the needs of the clients and exceed the required standards. Additional responsibilities include:
- Demonstrates knowledge of Division of Mental Health Services (DMHS) regulations, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services (DMHAS) regulations, Division of Division of Child Protection and Permanency (DCPP) regulations, and Division of Development Disabilities (DDD).
- Ensures SERV compliance with DMHAS regulations and Circulars regarding services
- Ensure daily operations of daily psycho social programming. Conducts regular clinical meetings.
- Assists in development of project budget and its modification.
- Provides sound clinical recommendation to staff/treatment team regarding clinical/behavioral intervention
At SERV, you can expect to be treated with respect and dignity. We embrace a safe and diverse environment and promote our people on their merits, rather than on their tenure. You can expect to be rewarded for your performance based on what you can personally control or influence.
Education and Experience:
Master’s Degree in a behavioral health and substance use field and at least 5 years post degree experience in clinical practice in co-occurring disorders which includes 3 years of experience in an administrative/management capacity. A Professional and/or Clinical License is required (LCSW or LPC.) Knowledge of regulations of accrediting bodies and funding sources.