Mercer Council is seeking applications for a full time Program Director to oversee the Available School Youth Services Support Team (ASYSST), the School Based Youth Services Program at Ewing High School.
Job responsibilities includes:
- Leading the ASYSST team.
- Liaison between NJ DCF, EHS Administration and Mercer Council.
- Planning activities/programs to meet the requirements of SBYSP and benefit students of EHS.
- Master's Degree in Counseling/Social Work/Psychology with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with adolescents.
- Seeking an organized, creative and self-motivated individual who can plan meaningful, relevant, culturally competent services in a fun and effective way.
- Strong leadership and documentation skills are a must.
- Salary 50k-55k depending on education and experience with a good benefit package.
3 - 5 years experience working with adolescents