Are you searching for a fulfilling place to develop your career and an opportunity to make an impact in someone’s life? At Integrity, we believe that a vibrant company culture which supports and nurtures our employees is so important that it is the key to our success. With our team culture, we listen to your ideas and invest in your career growth! Our purpose and passion are to empower clients, their loved ones, and our communities by helping individuals achieve recovery and optimal wellness of the mind, body, and spirit. Be a part of our team whose mission is to help individuals and families through an effective and measurable system of comprehensive Therapeutic Community addictions treatment, mental health treatment, and recovery support in a way that brings about positive, long-term lifestyle change.
We are excited to announce our Registered Nurse opening! Registered Nurses are champions of our organization. They are responsible for assessing clients’ medical needs and determining appropriate medical or psychiatric interventions. In addition, the RN is required to administer medication, assist physicians in providing care to clients, and provide ongoing medical documentation within the medical department.
- Saturday and Sunday 7am-7pm
- Every Saturday 7pm-7am
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of a Registered Nurse:
- Interpersonal and group communication skills
- Critical thinking and shared decision-making ensuring protection of client’s self-determination
- Provide advocacy as needed to ensure client knows and understands their rights
- Strong nursing skills and holistic health knowledge as addiction is rarely the only treatment necessary
- Provide compassionate support through all process phases
- Help client become independent by meeting care goals and measuring those goals against patient healthcare outcomes, adjusting as necessary
- Quality care assurance, following state and nursing guidelines and standards
- Work on a multidisciplinary team to discuss, assess and resolve patient problems, yet able to work independently
- Charting patient care in patient chart and department charts
- Documenting and communicating nursing care with next shift
- Complete nightly census to account for client presence
- Complete all tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain up-to-date nursing education, including knowledge of Internet resources for those with substance abuse
- Compliance with Department of Health, CARF and DEA Standards
- Patient care assessment: Monitor client’s physical and psychological withdrawal from substances
Why Work for Integrity?
We believe that work is more than a place you go every day. It is about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary things. We believe that workplace diversity and the inclusion of a variety of views, perspectives, and backgrounds are integral parts of our company's success and provides you with the best co-workers you could ask for.
Who We Are?
Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and compassionate addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. Integrity is accredited from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services, at its highest level, Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. Integrity House is committed to best practice and has expanded its program and services throughout the years to remain a practical resource for those who need help. We currently offer inpatient, residential, and outpatient, levels of addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment; treatment for co-occurring disorders; outpatient mental health services; recovery programs; education and workforce readiness opportunities; and supportive housing.
Apply today! Be part of an amazing interdisciplinary team committed to rebuilding lives, families and communities.
Integrity is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. Integrity House openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Free parking
- Loan forgiveness
- Paid sick time
- Referral program
- Addiction Medicine
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Secaucus, NJ 07094: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- NJ RN License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Preferred Qualifications for a Registered Nurse:
NJ RN License
Nursing degree from accredited program
Undergraduate degree in nursing or related field preferred
Specialized Skills, Abilities and Knowledge:
2 years prior addiction experience preferred
Knowledgeable in Narcan administration