Center for Family Services is seeking an experienced CADC for the Substance Abuse Counselor position within its Adult Substance Abuse Program. This outpatient program aims to help the many individuals affected in some way by the disease of addiction. Program goals include identification and intervention, development of a personal support plan, learning the value of sober activities, encouraging healthy friendships and family relationships, and relapse prevention planning.
Location: Voorhees, NJ
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Substance Abuse Counselor will facilitate Intensive Outpatient Groups and weekly individual sessions, conduct assessments, and provide reports to referral sources for evening substance abuse program. The Substance Abuse Counselor is a key member of the Adult Substance Abuse Program team which provides a personal support plan for recovery and relapse prevention for people experiencing problems with drugs and alcohol and helps them find the support they need to get their lives back on track.
- Licensed Master's Degree required (LSW, LAC, LCSW, LPC, LMFT and/or LCADC)
- Minimum 1 year Master's internship or work experience in a substance abuse field
- Experience with co-occurring population preferred
- Current driver's license with a good driving record of at least three years
- Vehicle with current insurance and registration
Minimum 1 year Master's internship or work experience in a substance abuse field
Experience with co-occurring population preferred