Center For Family Services is seeking an experienced Therapist for our Evolution Program. Evolution provides youth dealing with both substance abuse and mental illness with a safe place to live while they develop coping skills to become self-sufficient. program offers a serene, home-like setting for up to five male youth between the ages of 13-17. During their 6 to 9 month stay, youth receive supportive services from our highly-qualified team so they can be successfully reunited with family or transition into an independent living situation.
Location: Berlin, New Jersey
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Part-Time Therapist formulates and implements treatment plans and provides a variety of direct counseling services using group, individual, and family methods for a minimum for 6 hours a week per assigned youth. They provide psychotherapy and a variety of direct counseling services as well as helps program staff facilitate family visitations, recreational activities in the community, health and wellness activities, art therapy, life skills training, and coping strategies
- Master of Social Work (MSW) degree or related counseling field
- Dual License s required for either LCSW, or LPC or LMFT with either a LCDAC or a CDAC with a plan to get LCDAC within 2-3 years.
- 3 years experience working with at risk youth
- Current driver's license with a driving record of at least three years
- Vehicle with current insurance and registration
Dual License s required for either LCSW, or LPC or LMFT with either a LCDAC or a CDAC with a plan to get LCDAC within 2-3 years.
3 years experience working with at risk youth