The Program Director oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling program activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT MAY NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- Providing direction for senior case managers and other program personnel to maintain company and contract compliance for service delivery
- Maintaining an awareness of and overseeing compliance with company policy and contracting agency requirements
- Ensuring that all service is delivered in accordance with company, contract, ACA, and other established guidelines
- Hiring, developing and supervising personnel qualified to meet performance expectations
- Organizing resources and establishing goals and objectives to achieve desired outcomes
- Establishing and maintaining a productive relationship with contracting agency and community representatives
- Maintaining accurate data in accordance with company and contracting agency guidelines
- Generating accurate, complete and timely reports as required by the company and contracting agencies
- Responding appropriately to inter/intra agency communications at all levels
- Maintaining acceptable availability and physical ability to meet performance requirements
- Participating in assigned and mandatory training classes in accordance with Kintock training policies
- Accepting other work related duties assigned by the Site Administrator and/or a designee
Five years of professional experience in social work, including two years of experience in a correctional institution with one year in a supervisory or managerial position.
This position requires a working knowledge of modern correctional principles and practices related specifically to community corrections; an understanding of individual and group behavior germane to offender populations; contemporary correctional institution management and operation, computer literacy and best practices for accessing support services available to the offender population.
- Plan and organize resources to meet contract requirements;
- Prepare and present accurate reports; Establish and maintain working relationships with criminal justice officials and community leaders; Communicate effective with all levels of the organization;
- To attain and maintain security clearance from Parole, the DOC and the BOP;
- Must be able to interview and select best possible employees and develop staff capable of delivering quality service.
Bachelor’s degree and five years of professional experience in social work, including two years of experience in a correctional institution with one year in a supervisory or managerial position.
Five years of professional experience in social work, including two years of experience in a correctional institution with one year in a supervisory or managerial position or an equivalent combination of work and academic experience in the field of criminal justice, including two years experience; one of which was in management and evidence of satisfactory performance.