To request a transcript review please use our:
APCBNJ, Inc. – 1164 Raritan Ave – Suite 3 – Highland Park, NJ 08904
This form must be mailed into our office along with an administrative fee of $ 85 (check or money payable to The Certification Board).
Please note: Send official transcripts from your College/University or original certificates from Approved Provider Agencies. Transcripts cannot be returned as policy. Certificates will be returned if you send a SASE for the return of your original agency coursework.
- The Certification Board, Inc. is only accepting official copies, sent directly from the school, if in a sealed envelope signed by the school’s Registrar or via email thru the school’s electronic transcript vendor.
- Send official college/university course descriptions/ learning objectives with your application. These can usually be found on the school’s website. Highlight the ones you want considered for equivalent credit.
- Transcripts are reviewed in the date order they are received in the Board Office with preference given to completeness of attachments and fees.
- You will receive an email letter outlining the courses still needed, if any, or a Transcript of completeness within 8 weeks.
- Use a USPS, UPS or FedEx return receipt for validation of arrival at our office. Do not contact us to see if we received your material until after our 8 week window to complete your review.
- Incomplete Paper Transcript Reviews and course descriptions will be held for a maximum of two years before being destroyed. Keep copies for yourself.