Gateway Foundation Corrections is dedicated to rebuilding the lives of incarcerated individuals struggling with substance use disorders. In addition to a competitive salary, Gateway offers employees health benefits, dental insurance, career advancement, training and development, and on-site supervised hours for certification and licensure.
• Completes comprehensive assessment of clients’ substance abuse history and treatment requirements and develops individualized treatment plan.
• Provides individual and group counseling and may facilitate didactic groups.
• Documents treatment/discharge plans and clients’ progress and responses to treatments; maintains related records and charts.
• Performs case management and contributes to client care monitoring.
SHIFT: Monday-Friday 10:00am-6:30pm plus some weekends
CERTIFICATION REQUIRED: CADC or LCADC (with LSW or LAC) minimum required
• Must have at least 2 years experience in a recognized substance abuse disorder treatment agency.
• High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor’s Degree desired including or supplemented by (30) semester hour credits in social work, sociology, health, nursing, psychology, rehabilitation, or counseling, or any combination.
• Experience in a corrections environment a plus.
• Must be able to obtain New Jersey Department of Corrections clearance.
*$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE*
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets